Quilled Motorbike - A Harley Davidson

I really like Paula's amazing work on Harley NU 3 - I even had the urge to give it a try when I first saw it but the thought ended up as thoughts only (as usual). It is only until I received an order from a customer who wanted a birthday card for a guy who is crazy about motorbikes that I finally get my hands at it. I figured probably I'd give it a try on Harley since it's like 'Gucci' or 'Prada' in motorbike world (I believe). So I researched a bit on the internet as I've never seen a real Harley and came out with this simplified version



it's actually an easel card


And here's another piece that I worked on - a framed piece for a local book author, based on his latest book cover.



Till then, have a great week ahead!

Comments

  1. Hey! Really nice Harley! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That "join the dots" cat is unbelievable! Lulu, you pick ANYTHING up and turn it around completely! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pritesh, I'm flattered. I think my work is nothing compared to yours. Yours are really AMAZING.

      Delete
  3. Glad you were inspired to quill the bike, it turned out awesome, I know the guy will love it !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu you are a magician. Paula's bike was fabulous and your does he justice. I love the idea of quilling join the dots cats!! just goes to show how versatile quilling really is.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    CHris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments here. ^_^

Popular Posts