Basic Key Shape Chart

Quilling is really an interesting artcraft. It looks sophisticated at first glance but when you understand the basics, it's not that difficult. But of course it is not that easy either. There are so many techniques to explore, and to be really skillful it takes time and practice and of course, passion.

I decided to make myself something really basic but is the fundamental of all quill work --> a basic shape key chart, like the one I see on others' blogs or in quilling books. I think it would be very special as it is my own handcraft, and I could show it to friends who are interested with quilling. You know, having something in hand to show them rather than just describing with words.  

I chose yellow because I love the SUNNY feeling it gives. We have lots of sunshine here in Malaysia. ^O^

Comments