Christmas Wreath

I quilled a flower wreath for Christmas.

From different angles

Comments

  1. How pretty, Lulu! I love the way you did the holly leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lulu, this is excellent! What a beautiful wreath.

    I haven't forgotten the pictures I promised to send you, but I know there is more time now to do it ...

    Hugs
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! are you going to use it for something special?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all! honey, probably will frame it up and give it as a Christmas gift for my supervisor. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful one Lulu! I really like the wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath.......great idea with the husked holly leaves.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments here. ^_^